Most of us, whether we are companies, organisations or private individuals, have a relationship to the workplace of one form or another. Under normal circumstances, life at work carries on without any problems, but from time to time disputes arise that become irreconcilable, leading to head-on confrontations and perhaps even a need to resort to legal proceedings.
Projure can help you with advice and assistance in connection with the following:
- Entry into, amendments to, and the termination of employment contracts
- Downsizing and temporary redundancy
- Non-competition and restraint clauses
- Restructuring, changes in business ownership and temporary redundancies
- Employee relocation
- Hiring in and out, the EU Agency Work Directive
- Working hours and the working environment
- Wage and salary agreements and employee participation
- International workplace practices and general application
- Pensions and insurance
- Companies' 'expanded HR departments'
All experience indicates that good advice provided at an early stage can play a role in preventing conflicts from arising. Similarly, advice on dealing with a challenging situation could result in resolving a situation before a conflict arises.
We have extensive experience in resolving disputes at all levels. Try us!
Projure law firm has a number of lawyers in Stavanger and Bryne specialising in employment and labour law. Our employment law team is headed by lawyer Sigrun Sagedahl, who is also certified to argue cases before the Norwegian Supreme Court, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org